Work for Brunswick Cars Ltd
Want to be part of a successful local family business? Want to work with a team who pride themselves on quality of service and excellent feedback from our customers?
If so, we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for people to join our Home to School driving team in the Sutton, Merton, Kingston, Croydon, Carshalton and Wallington areas.
There are a number of posts available. We require well presented, caring, professional and experienced Minibus drivers with excellent customer and communication skills.All we ask is that applicants are at least 21 years of age and hold a clean driving licence.
(Certain penalty points are permitted, however all driving licences will be vetted by our insurance underwriters).
It is a condition of employment for all staff that an enhanced police check with the Disclosure Barring Service is carried out. Any offer of employment will be subject to the applicants’ suitability to work with children.
If you are interested in joining our team please complete our application form. If you would like any further information about our current vacancies please contact Harry on 0208 288 1010 or email email@example.com
Part-time PCV Driver (Home to School)
Fixed salary plus additional overtime (optional) on an ad-hoc basis
Working a split-shift pattern, the basic hours of work will usually be between: Monday to Friday 0630 – 0900 and 1430 – 1700
The primary role will be to provide safe and efficient home to school transport for children aged 4-18. Enhanced DBS will be required and full training given.
You will be expected to:
- adhere to School and Company Policies and follow procedures
- accurately complete daily vehicle check sheets, reporting any damage or faults
- be confident to liaise with school staff, parents, companies and colleagues
- provide excellent customer service to all customers
- obey the highway code at all times
- follow Health and Safety procedures and regulations
- ensure allocated vehicle is kept tidy, adequately fuelled and has a professional appearance
- complete any relevant paperwork in line with Company Audit and Department of Transport standards
- Manual PCV Licence with categories D or D1 with no 101 restrictions
- PCV Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) qualified
- Excellent communication skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Digital Driver Tachograph Card
- Held PCV licence for a minimum of two years
- Previous experience providing school transport services